Saturday, October 3, 2009

~Farewell with Pussyman~


*well-known Pussyman*

He is the guy that I hate the most but at the same time spending time with him is fun!

He is leaving to Singapore next week and probably will come back to Malaysia on Christmas. Maybe is time for me to become stronger and independent since my best friends is leaving me one by one *studying & working*. Actually it is quite sad because my life is getting colorless and maybe I should find a boyfriend A.S.A.P. *LOL!*.

We have our dinner at Talipon which is located at Jalan Kuchai Lama. No need to elaborate more on what we ate because it is just a normal steamboat BBQ buffet which is served pork for their customer. *SAY YES TO PORK!*. As usual, fighting scene between me and pussyman is a must but the highlights for today neither me nor pussyman but Lily and Ken. LOL!

They fight just for a small matters and unexpectedly  the kind and innocent Ken transform to be a fierce tiger Ken and attack Lily continuously and of course *disappointed* he just attack her with words not with his body *sigh*. And of course the fierce looking angelic Lily wont argue with Ken in order to avoid the situation worsen. *pheww* . Actually I thought Lily will flip the table and jump towards Ken and scratch him non-stop. Proud of you Lily! *round of applause*

I have tried a new food like black pepper pork grilled with strawberry ice-cream and taste like coughing medicine pour on the meat *yucks!*. Thanks to pussyman I can try such a DELICIOUS FOOD in my life *round of applause*.

I wish pussyman all the best in working at Singapore and can't wait to hang out with him and Teddypyan soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment