Saturday, February 20, 2010

~Super Junior 2nd Asia Tour "Super Show 2"~

Super Junior is coming to Kuala Lumpur on 20th March 2010!!!


I'm quite sure everyone already know this LONGGGG time ago and NOW only I talk about it.
*Booooo...MIDORI SO OUTDATED...LOSER!!!*

Don't know what year and what month already, when I watched TVXQ concert for a first time, Super Junior is their special guest that night!! But during that time I don't know who is Super Junior or Super Senior *whatever..I just go and see my TVXQ Max Oppa* *that time favourite is Max Changmin Oppa but now is Xiah Junsu Oppa* means I already saw them in person once clearly

And luckily I can shake hand with one of them *hohohoho* *unfortunately I forgot who is him*. And then they performed together with TVXQ and they look extremely HOT!  I remember I like Kangin that time!! *and of course now is Eunhyuk Oppa kekeke* <3 <3

Oppa told me about SUJU 2nd Asia Tour long time ago but since I watched them before plus Oppa is not going to watch them this time so I've decided not to watch them again LORRR!!! *Oppa that I mention here neither Eunhyuk nor Kangin but is Ms CPY* LOL

But NOW I FEEL DAMN REGRET BECAUSE I SCARED I GOT NO CHANCE TO WATCH THEM AGAIN IN FUTURE!! SO HOWWW NOWW??!! 
*cry myself a river also useless lahhh!!*
Why I said no chance?!
  1. Kangin involved in some cases *assault and hit & run*
  2. Hangeng is terminating his contract with SM Entertainment.
  3. Rumour about 5 of them going to terminate their contract too.
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF 
One of the above IS GOING TO COME TRUE...
OMGWTFBBQ
So GOD please drop me a VIP TICKET OR DROP ME SOME CASH around RM460 *RM458+RM2*
Moral value for this post: NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET LATER. 
P.S: Ms. Teddy suggest that I should stalk them at hotel in order I can do anything to them *hamsap teddy!!* LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment