Sunday, July 17, 2011

~Making effort~

Am I really making effort to back to your side?
I don't think so. 

There is some time I wanna call you badly and I pray everyday things will get back like last time.
But things already happened. 
Not to say who is the victim for this tragedy, but why I am the only one making effort to get repair our friendship? Maybe we should do it together? 

So please don't tell me I am not making effort towards our friendship.
I am waiting for you with an open heart but I'm not clear about you. How about you PM me and tell me what are you thinking?
I'm tired of guessing what should I do next and what is the next reaction I should give when things happen.
My birthday is coming soon but for the first time in my life planning for my birthday celebration is never been this sad. 
Is it the end of our story?
I thought we can share every moment till the day we get old. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment