Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~Lonely Christmas~


This year 2009, I'm going to celebrate Christmas by myself. 

You think I'm so pity? No, you're wrong.
You think I will so sad for this? No, you're wrong.

Unfortunately, I don't feel anything at all. Cause I already know once Teddypyan go to UK, everything around me will change 180 degrees. Now everything happens in the way I already expected and honestly I'm happy with it. Maybe you will think that everyone beside me can celebrate x'mas with their love one but why Woo Pui Yee can't get a BF? Maybe because of I'm fat? I won't deny this is one of the reasons, but for me getting a BF is not easy.

Then PLEASE DEFINE WHAT IS BF?

BF is the one you can lean on? 
Not really..how bout friends?
BF is the one u can kiss anytime? 
Not really cause i can kiss with random guys..
BF is the one pay for your bill?  
Not really cause my family also can pay for me.
BF is the one u can have sex with?  
Not really..who say must have sex with your bf only? BORING!
BF is the one can accompany you 24/7?  
Sorry but I'm not interested with this kind of guy.

So can anybody tell me why do I need to get a BF? For me the usefulness of a BF is just like that. Sorry but no offense for those girls who have BOYFRIEND and I'm not attacking you guys. Maybe you think I'm self centered or just crapping and frankly I'm not saying that I don't like to date with guys but like the other girl out there I'm just seeking for the MR. RIGHT, so please don't think Woo Pui Yee is look pity cause I'm celebrate xmas myself.

I'm happy for who I am now, S.




No comments:

Post a Comment