Saturday, September 25, 2010

~Hard Tough Sad Life~

It's been awhile I didn't update myself in my own blog. Since I'm in the mood of blogging then maybe I should write a short one. It's been a year, I try to laid back and think what is the best choice for myself to move on to a brighter future. Unfortunately, I've been dragging for too long and now I realize things is not going fine as I plan and it is not the way I want to live my life now. Now is not a time to tell myself what should I do in the future but is to get my stupid lazy ass moving or I will get nothing for my future. Maybe it's sounds serious but it is 101% true.

I thought working should be challenging and fun while I can learn variety kind of knowledge of life which I can't learn it from text books but what I'm experiencing now is just TOO MUCH FOR ME.

It may sounds a bit exaggerate but I bet only my colleague is the only one who totally understand how suffering am I inside the office and I guess they are facing the same problem as me?

The main reason I wanna work at this company is because IT IS DAMN NEAR MY HOUSE. 

It is like 15 minutes walking distance! Can you imagine you no need to stress about not getting enough sleep and wake up early to work and ended up 'sardin-fy' inside the bus or train? It is mad rocksss when come to this reason but there is another obstacle causing my life really damn freaking miserable thanks to the tall one.
*like hormone imbalance and emotional breakdown kinda symptoms*
*I'm not going to tell you who is him or her but I think most of you can guess it right?*
*Yeah you are right! Nehhh that one lehhh!* XD

First of all, as you can think one person born with :-
  1. a pair of hands;
  2. a pair of legs;
  3. a pair of eyes; and
  4. a brain.
*I just mention which is important parts lahhh*

That tall one expect me to have or maybe she expect me born with:-
  1. 100000000000 pairs of hands;
  2. 1000000000000000000000 pairs of legs;
  3. 100000000000000000000000000 pairs of eyes; and
  4. infinity of brainssssssssssssssssss.
UNFORTUNATELY, ME, SAMANTHA WOO PUI YEE CANNOT FULFILL YOUR REQUIREMENTS.

From the first week you asked me to be patience since our boss is trying to hire more people to help but I waited for maybe 3 months? Non of the new staff is MEANT TO BE TO DOING MY JOB.
The work is just overloading and even 4 TRAYS of mine is not enough for his/her to add in any more documents. It is just mad full and will fall anytime. Is like ANYTIMEEEE!!!

I don't mind if the amount of the work is mutha freaking alottttttt but the attitude of him/her is UNBEARABLEEEE!!!  I think that tall one PHAIL his or hers Moral Subject since she don't even deserve to be identify as a human. You know I got not enough time to do it but you always said this one that one another one is URGENT. All also like mad urgent then which one should I do first? Your thing is urgent while my thing is not urgent? At the end of the day you said I can't finish my work on time? What a GOOD SUPERIOR. Best of the best.


How can I cope with this kind of environment although it is like mad near my house? I feel like I'm being abused by the employer? Maybe more worst than those illegal foreigners? I think my pay is cheaper than them and my workload is like for 30 persons. If you think I am exaggerate here, maybe one day you should come over to my office or maybe I should take picture and show it here? So everyone will clear what is the shit I wrote here like 4 in the morning.


THIS IS MY BLOG SO I GOT MY OWN FREEDOM TO SPILL MY WORDS HERE.
I didn't mention Name or Gender in here so whoever read it and wanna tell that person about it, you better think twice cause I will curse you, your family, your next generation and your next next generation. You don't think you deserved it? Yeah you totally deserved it!
Bitch and Bastard!

If you didn't spill a word then you are my friends forever. Thank you for respecting me as a human. In case you forgot I am a human made of flesh and fats. My emotion will swing too.

3 comments:

  1. hope your boss doesnt read this.. haha..
    and perhaps you can start searching for another job? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my boss is interested to stalk about my stuff. Maybe I should continue to be torture by my boss so I can be a stronger person? I think continue study is the best way. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tall one shouldnt exist in this world !! I couldnt imagine how excited i am if i resign within this month and let the fat and tall one in headache !!! * especially the AGM is coming soon!!* woohoo...good luck to me !!

    ReplyDelete